1770 mm White Ripple Powder Coated Steel Multi Drawer Tool box
Priced to Clear, One Off Stock
Make 4 payments of AUD$300.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Product DescriptionWhite Ripple Powder Coated Storage Tool Box - 1770 mm with 2 fixed shelves and 4 Drawers. We purchased a small set of these tool boxes to sell. Once they are gone they will be gone for good and will not be reordered.
- ✔Heavy Duty Steel
- ✔UV stable White Powder Coated Ripple Finish
- ✔4 x Drawers with Internal Pin Locking System
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔4 x Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Lifting Handles
- ✔2 x Fixed Shelves, Welded
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔2 x Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks with 4 x Keys
- ✔Includes Forklift Slots, Allowing Easy Loading Access for Pallet Trucks and Fork Lifts
- ✔2 x Heavy Duty Gas Struts
- ✔1 x 1770 mm White Steel Multi Drawer Tool box 1,770 mm x 600 mm x 840 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1810 mm x 640 mm x 890 mm
- Volume: litres
- Weight: 180 kgs.
|Assembled Height Excluding Mounting Rails||0.750000m|
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.