4 Drawer Set for 1700 mm Tool Boxes
Designed to fit 1700 mm 5 Drawer Tool Boxes
Make 4 payments of AUD$105.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- ✔Top Drawer - Internal Space: 395 mm Wide x 75 mm High x 295 mm Depth
- ✔2nd Drawer - Internal Space: 395 mm Wide x 75 mm High x 315 mm Depth
- ✔3rd Drawer - Internal Space: 395 mm Wide x 75 mm High x 335 mm Depth
- ✔Bottom Drawer - Internal Space: 395 mm Wide x 75 mm High x 355 mm Depth
Drawers support loads of up to 25 kg.
- ✔1 x 4 Drawer Set for Toolboxes 475 mm x 430 mm x 440 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 460 mm x 500 mm x 490 mm
- Weight: 22 kgs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Unless stated otherwise freight is uninsured. It is the buyers' responsibility to insure uninsured freight. We suggest nti for freight insurance. A quote can be done online at https://insurance-sdi.nti.com.au/#/quote/get-quote and is quite inexpensive.
Receiving your Magnum Products
Upon delivery of your Magnum products and before signing the “Proof of Delivery” for the delivered item/s. Please inspect the item/s for any clear and obvious transit damage. Once satisfied that they are in good order and condition, they can be signed for. If damage has occurred, we advise either noting on the “Proof of Delivery” or POD, that the item was not received in good order, or declining to accept the item due to damage. Photos of the damage are also very helpful. Accepting damaged items and signing the “Proof of Delivery” without noting any damage leaves no recourse for compensation by the carrier
DO NOT SIGN FOR DAMAGED STOCK – IF RECEIVING DAMAGED PRODUCT, IT MUST BE NOTED ON THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE BEFORE YOU SIGN
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.