Aluminium 5 Drawer Tool Box - 1700 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1700 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$243.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Aluminium Ute Tool Box with 5 Drawers 1700 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
This Aluminium Tool Box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is attached with a full-length concealed stainless steel piano hinge. The lid is supported by strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The tool box is locked with heavy duty stainless steel T-Locks. The locks are fitted with bolts instead of rivets for better security. Lock key barrels are fitted with covers to protect from grime and moisture.
With 5 drawers incorporating heavy duty rails (rated to 25 kg capacity) and two removable shelves also rated to 25 kg, this tool box offers plenty of storage options.
We have braced the tool box's lid internally for extra strength - that means it and won't warp. The door also has drainage holes in the bottom that allow water outside the seals to drain.
The tool box is made from heavy-duty 2.0 mm aluminium checker plate (approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, approximately 1.6 mm on the flat).
All our tool boxes are water/dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, yet designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply tool boxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.0 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (Approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, Approximately 1.6 mm on the flat)
- ✔Heavy Duty Drawer Rails
- ✔25 Kilogram Rated Shelves
- ✔5 x Drawers
- ✔2 x Shelves - Both Shelves are Removeable
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔2 x Gas Struts
- ✔Top Drawer - Internal Space: 495 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 305 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔2nd Drawer - Internal Space: 495 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 340 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔3rd Drawer - Internal Space: 495 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 370 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔4th Drawer - Internal Space: 495 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 400 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Long Drawer - Internal Space: 1580 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 415 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Left Compartment: 595 mm Wide (Left to Right), 333 - 465 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm High (To underside of top shelf)
- ✔Right Compartment: 530 mm Wide (Left to Right), 333 - 465 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm from bottom to underside of shelf
Drawers support loads of up to 25 kg.
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|500 x 18mm||200 mm||180 N||25000 cycles|
- ✔1 x Aluminium Tool Box with Drawers 1700 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1700 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
- Weight: 94 kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Hilux boxBy: leigh kirkham on 7 August 2019Very happy with this toolbox just what the old ute needed
Excellent product and serviceBy: Michelle Aslette on 8 November 2018We have recently purchased one of the 1700 mm toolboxes. The toolbox was delivered from Brisbane to Hay Point in 24 hours. A great quality toolbox with amazing storage. The amount of storage room in the large bottom drawer is very surprising. We are installing the toolbox into the side wall of our enclosed motorcycle trailer as storage for our camping equipment. My brother-in-law saw our toolbox and was so impressed, he then purchased one for himself to install on the front of his camper trailer. The quality, the finish and the workings of this toolbox are excellent. Now to the exemplary customer service provided by Clive! What an absolutely helpful and friendly man! Any questions or concerns we had were addressed by Clive in the most pleasant and professional manner. We even had a follow up call to make sure we were happy with our purchase. We would not hesitate in recommending this company and this product to anybody. In fact, we can’t wait to show it off. Thank you.
Magnum 5 draw toolboxBy: Brett Porter on 5 September 2016Excellent service and delivery time. Toolbox was delivered within 24 hours from Brisbane to Kingaroy. Very happy with your product. Thank you
ABN: 25 112 862 469
Address: 53 Holland Street, Northgate, Brisbane 4013 (Gate 1)
Mail Address: PO Box 77, Northgate, Brisbane 4013