Aluminium 5 Drawer Toolbox - 1220 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1220 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$168.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Aluminium Ute Toolbox with 5 Drawers 1220 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
This Aluminium Toolbox will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is attached with a full-length concealed stainless steel piano hinge. The lid is supported by strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The toolbox is locked with heavy duty stainless steel T-Locks with a spring built into the lock to prevent the lock handle becoming loose. The locks are fitted with bolts instead of rivets for better security. Lock keybarrels are fitted with covers to protect from grime and moisture.
With 5 drawers incorporating heavy duty rails (rated to 25 kg capacity) and two removable shelves also rated to 25 kg, this toolbox offers plenty of storage options.
We have braced the toolbox lid internally for extra strength - that means it and won't warp. The door also has drainage holes in the bottom that allow water outside the seals to drain.
The toolbox is made from heavy duty aluminium checker plate.
All our toolboxes are water/dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, yet designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply toolboxs that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.0 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (Approximatly 2.0 mm at the checker Approximatly 1.6 mm on the flat)
- ✔Heavy Duty Drawer Rails
- ✔25 Kilogram Rated Shelves
- ✔5 x Drawers
- ✔2 x Shelves - Both Shelves are Removeable
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔External Drainage Holes
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Utes,Trailers or Trucks
- ✔Strong Stainless Steel Key Lockable T-Locks
- ✔Locks Bolted On Instead Of Riveted
- ✔Keyhole Protective Cover
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Stainless Steel Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔Stainless Steel Rivets and Bolts
- ✔2 x Gas Struts
- ✔Top Drawer - Internal Space: 345 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 305 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔2nd Drawer - Internal Space: 345 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 340 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔3rd Drawer - Internal Space: 345 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 370 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔4th Drawer - Internal Space: 345 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 400 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Long Drawer - Internal Space: 1100 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 415 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Left Compartment: 375 mm Wide (Left to Right), 490 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm High (To underside of top shelf)
- ✔Right Compartment: 435 mm Wide (Left to Right), 490 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm from bottom to underside of shelf
Drawers support loads of up to 25 kg.
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|500 x 18mm||200 mm||150 N||25000 cycles|
- ✔1 x Aluminium Toolbox with Drawers 1,220 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1220 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
- Volume: 377 litres
- Weight: 60 kgs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Feed backBy: Scott Waslh on 25 August 2017I think this is a great tool box and I am happy with the purchase. I believe there could be a couple improvements. 1 Some pop rivets across the back of the shelves and back wall to strengthen and to take the small gap out. 2 Make the shelves a little longer to finish flush with the door like the draws. 3 Possible have the end of the shelves fold up to stop small items sliding out.
5 Drawer toolboxBy: Jared Attwell on 24 October 2016Very well priced and very well made
ToolboxBy: Barry Sare on 20 September 2016Good quality toolbox very happy with purchase.
Thanks HeapsBy: Duane and Lynette on 4 May 2015We just wanted to say how happy we are with the quality of this tool box. We have now had time to check it out properly, try and fit it to the ute and put some of the gear in it. The drawers slide well, the struts are strong and raise the lid high and the aluminium seems good quality. We hope we will have years of good use with it.
5 draw alloy ute boxBy: Ian Busby on 14 February 2015This is fantastic. The draws are all fully painted steel on full bearing slides, the fittings are all stainless including the full width hinge, the welds are very good quality and the finish is great. I looked at several different brands, including the so called best, this is easily on par with and better than many. At less than $600.00 there is nothing on the market to touch it. This definately reflects the better side of Chinese quality at a realistic price. Magnum are very fair sellers in my opinion too, not the usual buy cheap sell for as much as the market will pay monkeys we've become so familiar with over recent times. I've happily recommended this box and Magnum to several people since buying this box along with a non draw box, both of which are in daily use on my ute.