Aluminium 5 Drawer Toolbox - 550 mm
For Utes, Trucks 550 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$176.62 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Aluminium Ute Tool Box with 5 Drawers 550 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
This Aluminium Tool Box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is attached with a full-length concealed stainless steel piano hinge. The lid is supported by strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The toolbox is locked with heavy-duty stainless steel T-Locks. The locks are fitted with bolts instead of rivets for better security. Lock key barrels are fitted with covers to protect them from grime and moisture.
With 5 drawers incorporating heavy duty rails (rated to 25 kg capacity) and two removable shelves also rated to 25 kg, this tool box offers plenty of storage options.
We have braced the tool box lid internally for extra strength - that means it and won't warp. The door also has drainage holes in the bottom that allows water outside the seals to drain.
The tool box is made from heavy duty Aluminium checker plate.
All our tool boxes are water/dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, yet designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply tool boxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.0 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (Approximatly 2.0 mm at the checker Approximatly 1.6 mm on the flat)
- ✔Heavy Duty Drawer Rails
- ✔25 Kilogram Rated Shelves
- ✔5 x Drawers
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔External Drainage Holes
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Utes,Trailers or Trucks
- ✔Strong Stainless Steel Key Lockable T-Locks
- ✔Locks Bolted On Instead Of Riveted
- ✔Keyhole Protective Cover
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Stainless Steel Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔Stainless Steel Rivets and Bolts
- ✔2 x Gas Struts
- ✔Top Drawer - Internal Space: TBA
- ✔2nd Drawer - Internal Space: TBA
- ✔3rd Drawer - Internal Space: TBA
- ✔4th Drawer - Internal Space: TBA
- ✔5th Drawer - Internal Space: TBA
Drawers support loads of up to 25 kg.
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|200 mm||N||25000 cycles|
- ✔1 x Aluminium Toolbox with Drawers 550 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 570 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
- Volume: 166 litres
- Weight: 37 kgs.
Unless stated otherwise freight is uninsured. It is the buyers' responsibility to insure uninsured freight. We suggest nti for freight insurance. A quote can be done online at https://insurance-sdi.nti.com.au/#/quote/get-quote and is quite inexpensive.
Receiving your Magnum Products
Upon delivery of your Magnum products and before signing the “Proof of Delivery” for the delivered item/s. Please inspect the item/s for any clear and obvious transit damage. Once satisfied that they are in good order and condition, they can be signed for. If damage has occurred, we advise either noting on the “Proof of Delivery” or POD, that the item was not received in good order, or declining to accept the item due to damage. Photos of the damage are also very helpful. Accepting damaged items and signing the “Proof of Delivery” without noting any damage leaves no recourse for compensation by the carrier
DO NOT SIGN FOR DAMAGED STOCK – IF RECEIVING DAMAGED PRODUCT, IT MUST BE NOTED ON THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE BEFORE YOU SIGN
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.