Aluminium 5 Drawer Tool Box - 1400 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1400 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$227.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Aluminium Ute Tool Box with 5 Drawers 1400 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
This Aluminium Tool Box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is attached with a full-length concealed stainless steel piano hinge. The lid is supported by strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The tool box is locked with heavy duty stainless steel T-Locks. The locks are fitted with bolts instead of rivets for better security. Lock key barrels are fitted with covers to protect from grime and moisture.
With 5 drawers incorporating heavy duty rails (rated to 25 kg capacity) and two removable shelves also rated to 25 kg, this toolbox offers plenty of storage options.
We have braced the tool box lid internally for extra strength - that means it and won't warp. The tool boxes door also has drainage holes in the bottom that allow water outside the seals to drain.
The toolbox is made from heavy-duty 2.0 mm aluminium checker plate (approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, approximately 1.6 mm on the flat).
All our tool boxes are water/ dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, yet designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple toolboxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply tool boxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your toolboxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.0 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (Approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, Approximately 1.6 mm on the flat) er Plate
- ✔Heavy Duty Drawer Rails
- ✔25 Kilogram Rated Shelves
- ✔5 x Drawers
- ✔2 x Shelves - Both Shelves are Removeable
- ✔Weather Resistant Pinch Weld Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔2 x Gas Struts
- ✔Top Drawer - Internal Space: 405 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 305 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔2nd Drawer - Internal Space: 405 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 340 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔3rd Drawer - Internal Space: 405 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 370 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔4th Drawer - Internal Space: 405 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 400 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Long Drawer - Internal Space: 1270 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 415 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Left Compartment: 445 mm Wide (Left to Right), 333 - 465 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm High (To underside of top shelf)
- ✔Right Compartment: 390 mm Wide (Left to Right), 333 - 465 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm from bottom to underside of shelf
Drawers support loads of up to 25 kg.
- ✔1 x Aluminium Tool Box with Drawers 1400 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|500 x 18mm||200 mm||150 N||25000 cycles|
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1400 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
- Weight: 74 kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Great Quality for the priceBy: Andrew on 10 February 2018I bought this toolbox after searching around a great deal. I was not at all disappointed in the build and quality of the box. matches up with any box I have had or inspected for sale but with a cheaper price and great service at the point of sale. Great layout with the drawers, shelves and open space. I fit a lot of gear into this box. My work is carpenter/builder doing a lot of maintenance work
ALLOY TOOL BOXBy: GEOFF GALLON on 9 November 2016EXCELLENT QUALLITY, GOOD QUICK FREIGHT. I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE.
ToolboxesBy: Jason Howard on 17 March 2016I bought two of the toolboxes and I'm very happy with them. Great product and even better sales service. Thank you!
1400mm toolboxBy: RICK WHITE..... NEWCASTLE NSW on 1 October 2015I have only had my new 1400mm tool box for a few days, but so far i simply cant fault it. It seems to be doing everything that i expected it to do, and i have seemed to fit just about a ute load of tools in it and secure and out of the weather all in one go. If there is any suggestions i could put forward in any way of improvement, would be to maybe slighty angle the shelves back towards the back of the box (only ever so slightly), rather then the shevles being level, mainly so that the items that are on the shelves in transit would tend to vibrate to the rear of the shelf rather then to the front, so that when you open the front door when stationary, the items may not tend to fall out at times. Its only a minor detail, but may help in some cases. The level shelves are no way at all a fault, but its more so just a sugestion on an improvement maybe. RICK MBL 0413498730