Draw Bar Aluminium Tool Box - 1250 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1250 mm x 470 mm x 530 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$99.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
1250 mm x 470 mm x 530 mm Drawbar Aluminium Tool Box
This Aluminium Draw Bar Tool Box will ideally suit the storage space of any trailer or caravan drawbars.
The toolbox lid is hinged continuously along its full-length with concealed stainless steel piano hinge supported by a strong gas strut that makes opening and closing effortless.
The toolbox is secured by heavy-duty stainless steel T-locks.
With a volume of 254 litres, this toolbox offers plenty of storage.
The toolbox is made from heavy-duty 2.0 mm aluminium checker plate (approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, approximately 1.6 mm on the flat).
All our toolboxes are water/dust resistant with fully-welded seams and specially selected rubbers seals.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply tool boxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.0 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (Approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, Approximately 1.6 mm on the flat)
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully Pickled/Passivated Welds
- ✔Immaculate Fit And Finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Draw Bars, Trailer Tounges, Caravans, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key Lockable T-Locks
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔Gas Strut
- ✔Volume 254 litres
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|290 x 18mm||105 mm||140 N||25000 cycles|
✔1 x Draw Bar Aluminium Tool Box 1250 mm x 470 mm x 530 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1255 mm x 475 mm x 535 mm
- Volume: 254 litres
- Weight: 19 kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.