Rectangular Aluminium Tool Box -1450 mm
1450 mm x 520 mm x 465 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$82.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Rectangular Aluminium Tool Box 1450 mm x 520 mm x 465 mm
This Aluminium Tool Box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car.
This tool box great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is hinged with concealed piano hinges supported by two strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The tool box is locked with heavy duty stainless steel easy to use latches with a spring built into the lock to prevent the lock handle becoming lose.
The tool box lid is braced internally for extra strength and won't warp.
These tool boxes feature two quality handles on each side of the box for easy lifting.
With a volume of 342 litres, this toolbox offers plenty of storage options.
The toolbox is made from heavy-duty 2.0 mm aluminium checker plate (approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, approximately 1.6 mm on the flat)
All our tool boxes are water/ dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, designed to be strong and attractive.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.0 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (Approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, Approximately 1.6 mm on the flat)
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully Pickled/Passivated Welds
- ✔Immaculate Fit And Finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key Lockable Latches
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔Internally Braced Lid to
- ✔Handles At Each End For Easy Lifting
- ✔2 x Gas Struts
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|500 x 16mm||100 N||25000 cycles|
- ✔1 x Aluminium Top Lid Tool Box 1450 mm x 520 mm x 465 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1450 mm x 520 mm x 465 mm
- Volume: 342 litres
- Weight: 29 kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Rectangular aluminium toolbox- 1400mmBy: Russel Nobes on 19 February 2016Very happy with this toolbox no problems at all