Aluminum Tool Box Highside with Shelf - 1210 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1210 mm x 500 mm x 700 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$112.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Aluminium Ute Tray Tool Box with Shelf 1210 mm x 500 mm x 700 mm
This Aluminium Tool Box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is attached with a full-length concealed stainless steel piano hinge. The lid is supported by strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The tool box is locked with heavy duty stainless steel T-Locks.
The tool box lid is braced internally for extra strength and won't warp.
With a volume of 369 litres, this toolbox offers plenty of storage options.
The toolbox is made from heavy-duty 2.0 mm aluminium checker plate (approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, approximately 1.6 mm on the flat).
All our tool boxes are water/dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply tool boxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.0 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (Approximately 2.0 mm at the checker, Approximately 1.6 mm on the flat)
- ✔Heavy Duty Drawer Rails
- ✔25 Kilogram Rated Shelves
- ✔5 x Drawers
- ✔2 x Shelves - Both Shelves are Removeable
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔External Drainage Holes
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Utes,Trailers or Trucks
- ✔Internally braced lid
- ✔Strong Stainless Steel Key Lockable T-Locks
- ✔Locks Bolted On Instead Of Riveted
- ✔Keyhole Protective Cover
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Stainless Steel Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔Stainless Steel Rivets and Bolts
- ✔2 x Gas Struts
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|480 x 18mm||180 mm||100 N||25000 cycles|
- ✔1 x Aluminium Tool Box with Shelf 1210 mm x 500 mm x 700 mm
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1210 mm x 500 mm x 700 mm
- Volume: 369 litres
- Weight: 23 kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.