Canopy Checker Plate Single Cab Lift-Off H1000mm
2400 x 1800 x 1000 mm - 3 Door
Aluminium Single Cab Ute Canopy 2400 mm canopy 3 door empty design with a full internal frame to suit lift off system.
Dimensions 2400mm (L) x 1800mm (W) x 1000mm (H)
Canopy is designed to be mounted and removed from existing tray using jack legs. Note, lifting legs are not included and available separately.
Made from Heavy Duty 2.5 mm Checker Plate (measures 2.5 mm at the checker - approx. 2.0 mm at the flat)
Fully welded seams. Fully pickled and passivated welds
Reinforced roof and front wall.
2 x gas struts to support each door
6 x T-locks keyed the same with 12 Keys so you have plenty of spares.
Weather Resistant (water and dust) pinch weld rubber seals on all doors.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.5 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (approximately 2.0 mm on the flat)
- ✔Internal Bracing for Strength
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals On All Doors
- ✔External Drainage Holes On Doors so They Don't Trap Water
- ✔Fully Welded Seams On All External Seams
- ✔Fully Pickled/Passivated Welds
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔Locks Bolted On Instead Of Riveted For Extra Security
- ✔Keyhole Protective Cover For Locks
- ✔12 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge On Each Door
- ✔6 x Gas Struts, 2 For Each Door
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
- ✔1 x Aluminium Single Cab Lift-Off Ute Canopy 2400 mm x 1800 mm x 1000 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 2400 mm x 1800 mm x 1000 mm
- Volume: 4016 litres
- Weight: 205 kgs.
Unless stated otherwise freight is uninsured. It is the buyers' responsibility to insure uninsured freight. We suggest nti for freight insurance. A quote can be done online at https://insurance-sdi.nti.com.au/#/quote/get-quote and is quite inexpensive.
Receiving your Magnum Products
Upon delivery of your Magnum products and before signing the “Proof of Delivery” for the delivered item/s. Please inspect the item/s for any clear and obvious transit damage. Once satisfied that they are in good order and condition, they can be signed for. If damage has occurred, we advise either noting on the “Proof of Delivery” or POD, that the item was not received in good order, or declining to accept the item due to damage. Photos of the damage are also very helpful. Accepting damaged items and signing the “Proof of Delivery” without noting any damage leaves no recourse for compensation by the carrier
DO NOT SIGN FOR DAMAGED STOCK – IF RECEIVING DAMAGED PRODUCT, IT MUST BE NOTED ON THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE BEFORE YOU SIGN
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.