Canopy Flat Plate Pln Dual Cab Perm-Fit H1000mm
1800 x 1800 x 1000 mm - 3 Door
Aluminium Dual Cab Ute Canopy 1800 mm canopy 3 door empty design with in-built floor
Dimensions 1800mm (L) x 1800mm (W) x 1000mm (H)
Canopy is designed to be permanently mounted to existing ute tray.
Made from Heavy Duty 2.5 mm Aluminum Plate
Fully welded seams. Fully pickled and passivated welds on all external seams
Reinforced roof and front wall.
2 x gas struts to support each door
6 x T-locks keyed the same with 12 Keys so you have plenty of spares.
Weather Resistant (water and dust) pinch weld rubber seals on all doors.
- ✔Heavy Duty Flat Plate
- ✔Raw Polished Aluminium Finish
- ✔Internal Bracing for Strength
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals On All Doors
- ✔External Drainage Holes On Doors so They Don't Trap Water
- ✔Fully Welded Seams On All External Seams
- ✔Fully Pickled/Passivated Welds
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔Locks Bolted On Instead Of Riveted For Extra Security
- ✔Keyhole Protective Cover For Locks
- ✔12 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge On Each Door
- ✔6 x Gas Struts, 2 For Each Door
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
- ✔1 x Aluminium Dual Cab Ute Canopy 1800 mm x 1800 mm x 1000 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1800 mm x 1800 mm x 1000 mm
- Volume: 3012 litres
- Weight: 141 kgs.
Unless stated otherwise freight is uninsured. It is the buyers' responsibility to insure uninsured freight. We suggest nti for freight insurance. A quote can be done online at https://insurance-sdi.nti.com.au/#/quote/get-quote and is quite inexpensive.
Receiving your Magnum Products
Upon delivery of your Magnum products and before signing the “Proof of Delivery” for the delivered item/s. Please inspect the item/s for any clear and obvious transit damage. Once satisfied that they are in good order and condition, they can be signed for. If damage has occurred, we advise either noting on the “Proof of Delivery” or POD, that the item was not received in good order, or declining to accept the item due to damage. Photos of the damage are also very helpful. Accepting damaged items and signing the “Proof of Delivery” without noting any damage leaves no recourse for compensation by the carrier
DO NOT SIGN FOR DAMAGED STOCK – IF RECEIVING DAMAGED PRODUCT, IT MUST BE NOTED ON THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE BEFORE YOU SIGN
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.