Raked Aluminium Gull Wing Storage Tool Box - 1770 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1770 mm x 500 mm x 525 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$137.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Raked Gull Wing Storage Tool Box 1770 mm x 500 mm x 525 mm
This Raked Aluminium Gull Wing Storage Tool Box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car. The low profile doesn't interfere with your rear vision.
We designed this box to straddle your ute tray. It provides you enormous 400 litre storage capacity.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. Each tool box lid is attached with a full-length concealed stainless steel piano hinge. The lids are supported by strong gas struts to permit effortless opening and closing. The tool box is locked with heavy duty stainless steel T-Locks. Each lock contains a built-in spring that prevents the lock handle becoming loose.
These tool boxes are made from heavy duty 2.0 mm aluminium checker plate (approximately 2.0 mm at the checker approximately 1.6 mm on the flat).
All our tool boxes are water/dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problem. Built to withstand forces of nature, designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply tool boxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 2.0 mm Aluminium Checker Plate (Approximately 2.0 mm at the checker Approximately 1.6 mm on the flat)
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔Raked toolbox
- ✔Twin side opening lids
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full-Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔2 x Gas Struts, One for Each Door
- ✔Internal volume 400 litres
- ✔1 x Raked Aluminium Gull Wing Storage Tool Box 1770 mm x 525 mm x 500 mm
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|500 x 18mm||100 N||25000 cycles|
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1790 mm x 505 mm x 529 mm
- Volume 400 litres
- Weight: 25 kgs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.