LED Arrow Board 'Type B' Single Sided Vehicle Mounted
with standard Single Control Box FAS/5 Compliant
Vehicle Mounted Arrow Board B Size
Looking for a superior quality arrow board?
Our vehicle mounted arrowboards are highly visible, yet have low power consumption. Assembled in Australia to comply with AS 4192:2006, they’re extremely light weight, while being built tough to last outdoors in highly exposed Australian conditions.
Traffic arrow board features
Our arrow boards feature 15 of the latest high visibility LED’s, which can be used to denote left arrow, right arrow, double headed arrow, or wig wags.
Their low power consumption means there’s no need for an extra battery to run your traffic arrowboard. And because the LED lights come with a 5 year warranty as standard, you’ll have the peace-of-mind of a highly reliable arrow board that’s ready to work when you need it.
The flashing arrow-board comes complete with an easy-to-use controller that lets you raise and lower the board quickly and without fuss. The sign incorporates low voltage cut out, as well as dimming and light measurements to compensate its intensity to suit the ambient light conditions.
When lowered into the travel position, the vehicle mounted arrow board’s slimline profile gives reduced wind resistance, for better fuel economy and less wind noise while you’re driving.
The rugged construction features a fabricated steel frame – not a pressed steel frame like inferior versions. It means our arrow boards are stronger and less prone to fatigue when you’re working in the harsh Australian conditions. The easy-clean powder coated finish gives a professional appearance for longer.
The Arrow-Board is rated to IP45.
NSW Transport Roads and Maritime Services Type Approval Certificate No. 1507-FAS5-0-1B
You’ll struggle to find a better made arrow board at this low price!
Australia-wide delivery available
Assembled in Australia, production lead time on these high quality traffic arrow boards is 2 days. For more information or for delivery pricing, please contact us on 07 3266 1000.
Due to the arrow boards’ large size, our friendly team will be happy to organise more flexible freight options with a number of carriers to give you the best deal on delivery.
- Highly Visible & Light Weight
- Assembled & Ready to Install on your Vehicle
- New Feature - Travel Support Stop
- Absorbs Travel Vibration
- Dampens Shocks
- Extends Life
- Protects Actuator and Arm
- Infinitely Adjustable
- IP 45 Rated
- Durable & Weather Proof
- Aluminum Board with Black Powder Coating
- Board Braced Internally for Strength
- Fabricated Steel Frame – not Inferior Pressed Steel
- Unique Support Stop
- Meets Aust/NZ Arrow Sign Standards
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Manufacturing
- Operatonally FAS/5 Compliant
- 15 x 140mm Φ LED Lights
- 5 yr warranty on LED lights
- PCB Brightness: ≥700cd
- Low Power Consumption
- 4 Display Modes:
- Double-Headed Arrows
- Wig Wags
- Low Voltage Cutout
- Auto Dimming to Compensate for Ambient Light Conditions
- Easy to Use Controller with Raise & Lower Function
- Australia-Wide Delivery
- Quick Production – 2 day lead-time
Arrow Board Specifications
|Arrow Panel Size:||
1500 X 770 mm
Powder Coating Black
|Number of LEDs:||
Complies with Australia Standard AS 4192:2006
Operationally FAS/5 Compliant.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- 1 X B Type Arrow Board (Fully Assembled). Rated IP45
- 1 X Linear Actuator.
- 2 X Steel Frame and Feet.
- 1 X In Vehicle Control Panel.
- 1 X Installation Wire Loom.
5 Year Warranty on LED Lights.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Magnum MFG Pty Limited (Magnum) Warranty
Subject to the following conditions, Magnum warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) calendar year under normal conditions of use. .
This warranty is limited only to the original purchaser of the product, when this has bought it directly from Magnum and cannot be transferred to any subsequent purchaser or user.
Magnum’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product. It does not extend to include travelling costs or the cost of repair labour.
This product comprises no user-serviceable components. Under no circumstances shall Magnum be required to validate this warranty if the product has been misused, mechanically or electrically overloaded, abused, altered, vandalised or neglected.
It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to keep the product safe from theft, damage, negligence or third party property damage and will be liable for any costs incurred
Magnum's liability in respect of a breach of a warranty for any products not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at the option of the Magnum in relation to the products:
- replacing the products or the supply of equivalent products;
- the repair of the products;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
- the payment of the cost of having the products repaired.
To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise, not set out here are excluded and Magnum is not liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the Customer for:
- any increased costs or expenses;
- any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
- any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by Magnum's failure to complete or delay in completing the order to deliver the goods.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.