Left Aluminium Wheel Arch Half Door Tool Box 750 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$35.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Designed to be mounted under a tray with an angled side to form a wheel arch. this toolbox is great for locking up your valuables, featuring a stainless steel hinge and equipped with a heavy-duty stainless T lock. This wheel arch half door under tray tool box is water/dust resistant with fully welded seams.
Also available for the right side of the tray and in 600 mm long or with a full door.
- ✔Heavy Duty Aluminium Checker Plate
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔2 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔53 Volume Litres
- ✔1 x Left Wheel Arch Half Door Under Tray Tool Box 750 mm x 400 mm x 250 mm
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 750 mm x 250 mm x 400 mm
- Volume: 53 litres
- Weight: 7.5 kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
750mm undertray toolboxBy: Matthew Marshall on 11 September 2019Overall good looking toolbox, does what its meant to do. Having the recessed top on box allows for access for tie down rail on tray.