Linear Actuator 12/24V (200mm stroke)
Suitable for Vehicle Mounted Arrow Board and VMS
Make 4 payments of AUD$112.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Linear actuators allow an arrow board to be safely raised and lowered from the comfort of the Arrow Board's controller, reducing risk of strain or injury. As an optional extra our Arrow Board controllers can drive one of these linear actuators which is installed instead of gas struts. They can also be retro fitted to existing arrow boards with gas struts if compatible.
For more information check out our Arrow Board Website http://www.arrowboard.net.au/ or contact us.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Magnum MFG Pty Limited (Magnum) Warranty
Subject to the following conditions, Magnum warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) calendar year under normal conditions of use. .
This warranty is limited only to the original purchaser of the product, when this has bought it directly from Magnum and cannot be transferred to any subsequent purchaser or user.
Magnum’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product. It does not extend to include travelling costs or the cost of repair labour.
This product comprises no user-serviceable components. Under no circumstances shall Magnum be required to validate this warranty if the product has been misused, mechanically or electrically overloaded, abused, altered, vandalised or neglected.
It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to keep the product safe from theft, damage, negligence or third party property damage and will be liable for any costs incurred
Magnum's liability in respect of a breach of a warranty for any products not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at the option of the Magnum in relation to the products:
- replacing the products or the supply of equivalent products;
- the repair of the products;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
- the payment of the cost of having the products repaired.
To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise, not set out here are excluded and Magnum is not liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the Customer for:
- any increased costs or expenses;
- any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
- any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by Magnum's failure to complete or delay in completing the order to deliver the goods.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.