Part Length Flat Plate Plain with Lift Off
1200 x 1800 x 860 mm - 2 Door
Make 4 payments of AUD$487.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Raw Aluminium Ute Canopy. 2 door empty design with in-built floor and a full internal frame to suit lift-off system.
Dimensions 1200mm (L) x 1800mm (W) x 860mm (H)
Canopy is designed to be mounted and removed from an existing tray using jack legs. Note, lifting legs are not included and available separately.
Made from Heavy Duty Plate
The unpainted flat plate is great for vinyl wraps to match your vehicle or sign writing
Fully welded seams. Fully pickled and passivated welds on all external seams
Built-In reinforced floor
Reinforced roof and walls.
2 x gas struts to support each door
4 x T-locks keyed the same with 8 Keys so you have plenty of spares.
Weather Resistant (water and dust) pinch weld rubber seals on all doors.
- ✔Heavy Duty Flat Plate
- ✔Internal Bracing for Strength
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals On All Doors
- ✔External Drainage Holes On Doors so They Don't Trap Water
- ✔Fully Welded Seams On All External Seams
- ✔Fully Pickled/Passivated Welds
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔Locks Bolted On Instead Of Riveted For Extra Security
- ✔Keyhole Protective Cover For Locks
- ✔8 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge On Each Door
- ✔4 x Gas Struts, 2 For Each Door
|Aluminium Grade||1060 Highly Corrosion Resistant|
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
- ✔1 x Aluminium Flat Plate Lift-Off Canopy 1200 mm x 1800 mm x 860 mm x 1000 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1200 mm x 1800 mm x 860 mm
- Volume: 1770 litres
- Weight: kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.