Seconds White Steel 5 Drawer Tool Box - 1400 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1400 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$162.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
This tool box has some rubbing damage on both sides of the box. It is also missing the bottom long drawer.
Inspections are welcome.
|Front||Back||Left Hand Side||Right Hand Side||Top||Bottom|
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 1.5 mm Steel Plate
- ✔Heavy Duty Drawer Rails
- ✔25 Kilogram Rated Shelves
- ✔5 x Drawers
- ✔2 x Shelves - Both Shelves are Removeable
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔UV Stabilised Powder Coat Finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔2 x Heavy Duty Gas Struts
- ✔Top Drawer - Internal Space: 405 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 305 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔2nd Drawer - Internal Space: 405 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 340 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔3rd Drawer - Internal Space: 405 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 370 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔4th Drawer - Internal Space: 405 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 400 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Long Drawer - Internal Space: 1100 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 415 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Left Compartment: 445 mm Wide (Left to Right), 333 - 465 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm High (To underside of top shelf)
- ✔Right Compartment: 390 mm Wide (Left to Right), 333 - 465 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm from bottom to underside of shelf
Drawers support loads of up to 25 kg.
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|500 x 18mm||200 mm||350 N||25000 cycles|
- ✔1 x Steel Tool Box with Drawers 1400 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1400 mm x 705 mm x 505 mm
- Weight: 105 kgs.
Unless stated otherwise freight is uninsured. It is the buyers' responsibility to insure uninsured freight. We suggest nti for freight insurance. A quote can be done online at https://insurance-sdi.nti.com.au/#/quote/get-quote and is quite inexpensive.
Receiving your Magnum Products
Upon delivery of your Magnum products and before signing the “Proof of Delivery” for the delivered item/s. Please inspect the item/s for any clear and obvious transit damage. Once satisfied that they are in good order and condition, they can be signed for. If damage has occurred, we advise either noting on the “Proof of Delivery” or POD, that the item was not received in good order, or declining to accept the item due to damage. Photos of the damage are also very helpful. Accepting damaged items and signing the “Proof of Delivery” without noting any damage leaves no recourse for compensation by the carrier
DO NOT SIGN FOR DAMAGED STOCK – IF RECEIVING DAMAGED PRODUCT, IT MUST BE NOTED ON THE CONSIGNMENT NOTE BEFORE YOU SIGN
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.