Job Site Tool Box - 1215 mm
For work sites, storage 1215 mm x 615 mm x 700 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$100.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
This Steel Job Site Box is the cost-effective way to safely store your tools and other valuables on the job site. The lid is attached to the tool box with a full-length, concealed, stainless steel piano hinge.
Dimensions: 1,215 mm x 615 mm x 700 mm
Internal capacity: 500 litres
Shipping Weight (in carton) 62 kg
The site box lid is supported by strong gas struts that provide effortless opening and closing.
We have braced the toolbox lid internally for extra strength - that means it won't warp. All seams are securely welded for maximum strength and protection
The toolbox is made from heavy duty 1.5 mm thick cold-rolled steel with a rust-resistant powder-coat finish.
Two hasps for padlocks so you can lock the box with padlocks for security.
Two heavy-duty recessed handles at each side of the box.
Two forklift feet at bottom for convenient transport about the worksite.
Our site boxes are water/ dust resistant with fully welded seams. The Magnum site box is an ideal solution for any storage problem.
Built to withstand forces of nature, yet designed to be strong and attractive.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 1.5 mm Cold Rolled Steel
- ✔Powder Coat Finish in Safety Yellow.
- ✔Two Big Fitted Steel Recessed Side Handles for Lifting
- ✔Two Fork Lift Feet at Bottom for Convenient Transport
- ✔Pre drilled holes in the feet for fitting castors
- ✔Reinforced Lid
- ✔Twin Steel Strut to Secure Lid
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Two Concealed Hasps for Padlocks
- ✔Immaculate Fit and Finish
- ✔UV Stabilised Powder Coat Finish
- ✔Full-Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔2 x Gas Struts For Lid Support
Heavy Duty Steel Job Site Box:
Material Type: Cold-Rolled Steel
Finish Type: Powder-coat
Fork Lift Channels: Yes
Handle Type: Recessed
Lock Type: Padlock (not included)
Capacity: 500 litres
- ✔1 x Yellow Steel Job Site Box 1215 mm x 615 mm x 700 mm
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|345 x 18mm||120 mm||380 N||25000 cycles|
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1215 mm x 615 mm x 700 mm
- Weight: 62 kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.