Underbody Ute Tool Box - 1700 mm
Galvanised Steel 1700 mm x 750 mm x 165 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$175.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Underbody Ute Tool Trundle Drawer Boxes are also known as Roller Drawers, Under Tray Drawers or Trundle Drawers are the solution to your storage needs. Perfect for storing long handled tools such as shovels.
Long Trundle Drawers use the wasted space between your chassis and tray.
Underbody Ute Tool Trundle Drawer Boxes offer secure and safe protection for your tools and small items all securely tucked away under your ute tray. Your Ute drawer is water resistant.
Constructed of from heavy duty 1.5 mm galvanised steel plating and finished off with a 5 mm brushed aluminium face plate.
We include a single, chrome, drop-down T-lock for security with 3 point locking for extra piece of mind.
The Ute Drawer, Roller Drawer or Trundle Drawer is capable of carrying up to 150 kg of evenly distributed load.
Note: No fitting accessories or instructions are included, we recommend using a professional tool box installer.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔5 mm Aluminium Face Plate
- ✔Made From Heavy Duty 1.5 mm Galvanised Steel
- ✔Drawer is Enclosed in a Box on 5 sides
- ✔Weather Resistant Seal
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Utes, Trucks or Trailers
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Lock
- ✔Secure 3 Point Locking.
- ✔Locks Bolted On Instead Of Riveted
- ✔Keyhole Protective Cover
- ✔2 x Keys, So You Have a Spare
- ✔1 x Galvanised Steel Underbody Ute Tool Box - 1700 mm x 750 mm x 165 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1740 mm x 820 mm x 220 mm
- Volume: 210 litres
- Weight: 85 kgs.
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
These are solid and great valueBy: Andrew on 10 February 2018I bought and fitted this to my Hilux. Great solid box, completely enclosed and well built. A solid drawer for anything you want to store. They are quite heavy though I think mine was about 78KG. Great buy
Underbody Ute Toolbox DrawerBy: Bryan Stenning on 13 June 2017Had this drawer fitted under the tray of a new Mazda BT-50. Great product at a very good price. Really solid construction and rolls easily. Lockable and safe. Very Happy.