White Powder Coated Steel 5 Drawer Toolbox - 960mm x 500mm x 700mm
For Utes, Trucks 960 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$215.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
White Steel Ute Tool Box with 5 Drawers 960 mm x 500 mm x 700 mm
This white steel tool box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car and is especially suited to white or light coloured vehicles.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is attached with a full-length concealed stainless steel piano hinge. The lid is supported by strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The toolbox is locked with heavy duty stainless steel T-Locks. The locks are fitted with bolts instead of rivets for better security. Lock key barrels are fitted with covers to protect them from grime and moisture.
With 5 drawers incorporating heavy duty rails (rated to 25 kg capacity) and two removable shelves also rated to 25 kg, this tool box offers plenty of storage options.
50 mm square mounting rails along the bottom of the box lift the box to clear up to a 50 mm lip on the tray and make for easy instalation
We have braced the tool box lid internally for extra strength - that means it and won't warp. The door also has drainage holes in the bottom that allows water outside the seals to drain.
The tool box is made from heavy duty 1.5 mm thick steel plate.
All our tool boxes are water/dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, yet designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply tool boxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 1.5 mm Steel Plate
- ✔Heavy Duty Drawer Rails
- ✔25 Kilogram Rated Shelves
- ✔5 x Drawers
- ✔2 x Shelves - Both Shelves are Removeable
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔External Drainage Holes
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔50 mm Square Mounting Rails Along the Bottom of the Box
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔UV Stabilised Powder Coat Finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔Locks Bolted On Instead Of Riveted
- ✔Keyhole Protective Cover
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full-Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔1 x Heavy Duty Gas Strut
- ✔Top Drawer - Internal Space: 380 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 305 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔2nd Drawer - Internal Space: 380 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 340 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔3rd Drawer - Internal Space: 380 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 370 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔4th Drawer - Internal Space: 380 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 400 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Long Drawer - Internal Space: 830 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 415 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Left Compartment: 480 mm Wide (Left to Right), 490 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm High (To underside of top shelf)
Drawers support loads of up to 25 kg.
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|500 x 18mm||200 mm||300 N||25000 cycles|
- ✔1 x Steel Tool Box with Drawers 960 mm x 500 mm x 700 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 960 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
- Weight: 74 kgs.
|Assembled Height Excluding Mounting Rails||0.705000m|
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Great tool box for uteBy: Peter Richmond on 9 June 2020Purchased a 5draw steel tool box white powdercoated style very happy with the price to start with. Then when I unraped it I was very impressed with the solidness of the box and draws. The draws all slide very smooth and easy,and having the full length draw is a great design. Mounting the box to my ute using braces under the wooden deck was easy and sits solid. Overall I would recommend this tool box to any trady that doesn’t want a massive box taking up all there ute space fully lockable and water tite what else could I ask for. Great tool box