White Steel 5 Drawer Toolbox - 1700 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1700 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$293.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
White Steel Ute Tool Box with 5 Drawers 1700 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
This Steel Tool Box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is attached with a full-length concealed stainless steel piano hinge. The lid is supported by strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The toolbox is locked with heavy duty stainless steel T-Locks. The locks are fitted with bolts instead of rivets for better security. Lock key barrels are fitted with covers to protect from grime and moisture.
With 5 drawers incorporating heavy duty rails (rated to 25 kg capacity) and two removable shelves also rated to 25 kg, this toolbox offers plenty of storage options.
We have braced the toolbox lid internally for extra strength - that means it and won't warp. The tool boxes door also has drainage holes in the bottom that allow water outside the seals to drain.
50 mm square mounting rails along the bottom of the box lift the box to clear up to a 50 mm lip on the tray and make for easy instalation
The tool box is made from heavy duty 1.5 mm thick steel plate.
All our tool boxes are 100% water/ dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, yet designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply tool boxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 1.5 mm Steel Plate
- ✔Ideal for mining, agricultural industries, mobile service personnel & workshops
- ✔Heavy Duty Drawer Rails
- ✔25 Kilogram Rated Shelves
- ✔5 x Drawers
- ✔2 x Shelves - Both Shelves are Removeable
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔50 mm Square Mounting Rails Along the Bottom of the Box
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Concealed Piano Type Hinge
- ✔2 x Heavy Duty Gas Struts
- ✔Top Drawer - Internal Space: 495 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 305 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔2nd Drawer - Internal Space: 495 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 340 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔3rd Drawer - Internal Space: 495 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 370 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔4th Drawer - Internal Space: 495 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 400 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Long Drawer - Internal Space: 1580 mm Wide (Left to Right) x 90 mm High (Top to Bottom) x 415 mm Depth (Front to Back)
- ✔Left Compartment: 595 mm Wide (Left to Right), 333 - 465 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm High (To underside of top shelf)
- ✔Right Compartment: 530 mm Wide (Left to Right), 333 - 465 mm Deep (Front to Back), 465 mm from bottom to underside of shelf
Drawers support loads of up to 25 kg.
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure|
- ✔1 x Steel Tool Box with Drawers 1700 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1720 mm x 550 mm x 750 mm
- Weight: 129 kgs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Assembled Height Excluding Mounting Rails||0.705000m|
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.