White Steel Storage Tool Box - 1220 mm
For Utes, Trucks 1220 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
Make 4 payments of AUD$175.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
White Steel Storage Tool Box 1220 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
This Steel Tool Box will complement the storage space of any ute, truck or car.
A great way to lock up your tools and other valuables. The tool box lid is fitted with a concealed full-length stainless piano hinge supported by strong gas struts that make opening and closing effortless. The tool box is locked with heavy duty stainless steel T-Locks.
The tool box door is braced internally for extra strength and won't warp.
Includes an adjustable shelf.
With a volume of 377 litres, this toolbox offers plenty of storage options.
The tool box is made from heavy duty 1.5 mm thick steel plate.
All our tool boxes are water/dust resistant with fully welded seams and rubbers seals. It is an ideal solution for any storage problems. Built to withstand forces of nature, designed to be strong and attractive.
For orders of multiple tool boxes. We can, subject to stock availability, supply toolboxes that are keyed alike for added convenience. If you would like your tool boxes keyed alike, let us know with a message and a comment with your order.
Inspections are welcome.
- ✔Heavy Duty 1.5 mm Steel Plate
- ✔Ideal for mining, agricultural industries, mobile service personnel & workshops
- ✔Adjustable Shelf (Aditional Shelves Available)
- ✔Weather Resistant Rubber Seals
- ✔Fully Welded Seams
- ✔Fully pickled/passivated welds
- ✔Immaculate fit and finish
- ✔UV Stabilised Powder Coat Finish
- ✔Can Be Mounted On Trailers, Utes or Trucks
- ✔Strong Key-Lockable T-Locks
- ✔4 x Keys, So You Have Spares
- ✔Full Length Piano Type Hinge
- ✔2 x Gas Struts
- ✔1 x Steel Tool Box 1220 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
- ✔1 x Adjustable Shelf Pre Fitted (Additional Shelves Available)
Gas Strut Specifications
|Gas Strut Model||Distance of Travel||Air Pressure||Service Lifetime|
|500 x 18mm||200 mm||300 N||25000 cycles|
Size & Weight
- Package Size (L x W x H): 1220 mm x 505 mm x 705 mm
- Weight: 59 kgs.
|Assembled Height Excluding Mounting Rails||0.705000m|
Magnum MFG offers a 12 Month Limited Warranty on all Tool Boxes sold.
Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Magnum MFG terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Magnum MFG Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (12 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Magnum MFG. Magnum MFG will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Magnum MFG at their discretion will either: 1. Repair the product using new or refurbished parts of an equivalent standard, 2. Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original or 3. Refund the purchase price of the product.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire.
- Improper fitting of the product
- Improper Maintenance.
- Repairs required due to normal wear and tear.
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser.
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MAGNUM MFG PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.